Work hard...Party harder!!!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Welcome to web 2.0

If you are a relatively ignorant person like me, who is trying to keep up with changes in technology, you must have heard the buzz about web 2.0 and wondered, what the hell was it all about? Atleast for the past 2 weeks I have been hearing a lot about web 2.0 and how cool it is blah..blah..blah. So anyways I decided to use some of my time to google it and actually did find some good stuff. If you want to know more about this then I highly recommend that you go here and check this article out. Its a long 5 page article so if you dont have the time, the picture attached below will give you a quick brief understanding about web 2.0

What I really liked in the description below was it says Web 2.0 is "an attitude, not a technology". Pretty cool eh?



Btw, I just realised today that I am a power web 2.0 user, so may be I am not that ignorant after all!!

No comments: