Work hard...Party harder!!!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Driving in India

I found this video mentioned on Slashdot today (Embeded below). After being in the United States for while, it looks really scarry. I can't beleive I once used to drive in these streets under this very similar conditions, that too a stick shift, Maruthi 800 with lousy brakes. Pretty wild.

However such experience does help, now in Germany, I drive a Audi A6, 3.5 liter V6, 6 speed stick with a top speed of 230 Kmph (I have tested the top speed!!) and am able to truly, sincerely appreciate the engineering of both the Audi and also the Autobahns here.

Ok, That's enough bragging for the time being, Check out the video!



Btw, I just submited the video to Digg.com, got digg it here

1 comment:

kuttichuvaru said...

man, that is scary!! me too hav driven in this kinda traffic n after drivin here in the US wen I went bak to India, drivin was difficult!! :-)

btw,bloghopped here!!