Work hard...Party harder!!!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Imagify your name


I came across this site which searches flickr's letters pictures and shows your name (or whatever you type in) as a bunch of letter images. if you dont like what you see, you can click on the letter and it will replace that with another image (for the same letter ofcourse)

As you can see above, my name in images. What I thought was interesting though was that, the very first time I submitted my name, the K in my name was shown with the K from Starbucks Coffee. Anybody who has spoken to me for 10 minutes know that I survive because of starbucks coffee and am a walking, talkin commercial for the company.

I think this might be a cool and really easy way to post your email address or other information online, so people can view it and you can avoid getting spam mails.

By the way, I first read about this article in Lifehacker

2 comments:

Kay said...

U r giving lot of cool snippets i like ur blog man

Venky Gopalan said...

thanks Kay,
Appreciation sure gives me the added energy to keep writing.