Work hard...Party harder!!!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Shakira's Hips dont lie

This is a new Shakira single called Hips dont lie. For some reason, I am totally mesmerised by this song and the video. I have watched it some 200 times and still want to keep watching it.



I am soo fascinated by this I even wrote a poem on this subject..it goes like this

Shakira Shakira
your lips dont lie,
when you sing your hips dont lie
cause watching your hips
gives me kicks

watching your video,
better than doing Sudoku
makes me go mad
and want to dance like
"gorillas gone wild"

Shakira Shakira
you are like Keer(a) (Poetic license: Keer in Hindi)
reading this might make you sigh
but remember
I am high

Shakira Shakira
her hips dont lie
check this out and You'll know

my lips dont lie!


P.S> One Sunday alone in a hotel room means lots of You tube and Google video..its become such a integral part of my browsing and it feels like to best thing since sliced bread.

No comments: