Work hard...Party harder!!!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Phony doctor gives free breast exams (Reuters)

I read this today and was laughing all by myself for 5 minutes. I think this is hilarious, but I have to agree with the the author of Eyebeam reBlog, this man is pure genius!!

Phony doctor gives free breast exams (Reuters): "Reuters - A 76-year-old man claiming to be a doctor went door-to-door in a Florida neighborhood offering free breast exams, and was charged with sexually assaulting two women who accepted the offer, police said on Thursday.


ok I know this has nothing to do with art or tech, but this is hilarious. This guy is kind of a genius. A scary looking, icky genius, but a genius nonetheless. --SZ

Originally from Yahoo! News - Oddly Enough, ReBlogged by sonia zjawinski on Apr 20, 2006 at 11:02 PM "

No comments: