Work hard...Party harder!!!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

It's about time

Finally!! Google introduces Google Calendar. Sucker that I am for google products, I might soon find myself using this calendar.

The only thing that concerns me though is that, I am not very excited about the idea of the whole world seeing my social events calendar, which is well EMPTY!!!!!

A new calendar will now tell me the same thing the whole world tells me - "Get a life"

By the way, a quick update, I just played around with G Calendar a little bit and it is pretty cool. I am not really a calendar person outside of work, for which I guess I will have to continue using sloppy RAM sucking Lotus Notes.

It's about time: "Posted by Carl Sjogreen, Product Manager

We're all busy people. Whether it's work or play, school or family, every day is filled with stuff that takes time. Keeping track of schedules isn't easy, and frankly we haven't been too happy with the tools available. So we invite you to try Google Calendar -- a tool that simplifies keeping track of events, special occasions, and appointments -- whether they’re on your own agenda or on the calendars of contacts who opt to share their schedules with you.

First, we tried to make it fast and easy. You can add events just by clicking and entering one line of simple event information. No muss, no fuss, no cumbersome forms to fill out. And it’s integrated with Gmail so you can add events mentioned in messages to your calendar with just one click.

Second, we wanted to make sure you could use it to see all the events in your world. It’s drop-dead simple to see calendars from your friends and family, or calendars you find with the built-in calendar search tool, right "

No comments: