Work hard...Party harder!!!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Notetaking

This is an article I read about notetaking on Lifehacker which I thought was pretty neat and could be quite useful. I usually attend a lot of meetings and I think using a mix of these various options will help me organize things better. So check out the article! Its here

Btw if you are wondering whats with the different colors, well I was going through some of the presentations made my Tom Peters, a management Guru and just saw how his presentations had these really different bright colors, contrasting backgrounds and really every other slide was in a different color. I have never sat through one of his presentations, so I dont know of the colors mean anything or if they are just to keep the audience engaged, but I thought that was effective way to mix things up and keep the audience guessing. You can check out one of his presentations here. So I figured, I could make use of this cool technique too, in the worst case even of nobody reads my blog, it will atleast look good at a glance (I think!!)

Ciao

1 comment:

The Doodler said...

Hey,
I read ur blog, man! :)