Work hard...Party harder!!!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

The thing about watching sad movies is its puts one's life in perspective. My friends have been raving about the movie BLACK for a while now and i have been avoiding watching the movie because i heard the story and i knew it was one of those emotional movies i wouldnt really enjoy watching. But anywyas yesterday i had nothing better to do and my friend gave me the cd so i decided to watch it. And now after watching it i have to admit it is a really well made movie. I am not generally an emotional person and if i was moved by the movie i have to admit its pretty damn well taken. I think my life sucks but its when i watch movies like this that I realize life isnt really bad after all. And as for what i took from the movie...if a guy can teach a stubborn little girl who cant see or hear how to read and write (brail ofcourse) and get her a B.A degree then i definitely can tranform my company into Lean. I guess ill start the week with that in mind!!
Earlier in the week I went and joined the YMCA near my house. This particular Y has a gym, Climbing wall, TT tables, Pool Tables, Videao Games, Basketball court, Swimming pool, Whirlpool, Sauna and also some aerobics classes. I worked out after a looong time on Friday and boy...every muscle in my body hurts now!! When i was leaving the Y friday evening there was this sheet of paper lyinig near my car door...i picked it up to see if i had dropped something and i coulnt beleive what i saw...it was the bank statement of one Amy...it had her Bank Account number, Address, Full name and bank balance. I pretty much had all the information i needed to get online and use her bank account to buy myself something i wanted. I had to tear the paper and dispose it off for Amy.
k then later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gym la ellam iruku sari... adhula namakku enna velai...

Freeyavedu said...

nanum poi pakuraean antha padathey. Probably I would also feel, " My life isn't that bad"