Work hard...Party harder!!!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Freedom!!

What is Freedom? What first comes to your mind when I mention freedom?

The thing that comes to my mind is driving down a freeway in a mountainous road by the sea (Like the one they show in Basic Instinct) on a warm sunny 75 degree day! The car being a convertible (Any vehicle...its not abt the car..but a manual shift with a v8 Motor wouldnt hurt) with the roof down.

No worries...No thoughts, relationships, work, responsibilities to hold me down. The hours, selfish as it sounds I live just for myself. It cant be a vacation as vacations are always timed..when you know you will be back to routine in a week or a month it kinda takes the fun away. I am not talking about going at 100 mph..its not about the speed or the adrenaline rush either. Just me, myself and the music made by the wind brushing through my face!

This is how I define Freedom!!

1 comment:

Freeyavedu said...

machi sema imagination da unaku. I like this idea.