Work hard...Party harder!!!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ready to mingle..but still will be Single!!

Oru vazhiya naanum therumba blogging world vandhutaen!

I was thinking about this yesterday when i was posting my previous blog and also when i was talking to my ex-roomies after that!!

When I was in college I sure had fun but didnt think it was spectacular. Yedho college ponnaen, canteen and babu kadai le saptaen, pasangal and on rare occasions (when i got lucky!) ponnugala odu class cut adichu padathikku ponnaen, yedhavdhu ponnu patha pudichu vechu kadala pottaen. Yepovadhu weekend vandhu friend vettu ku poi night stay panni konjum diffrent (OH) spirits try panninaen...ille ille friends try panninanga naan summa coke kudichaen (India le diet coke kadaikaradhu kashtam!) appidiye soolite pogalam.
Ippo enna sola varain na despite doing all this i didnt realize how much fun i was having till i came to the US. Appo thaan yennaku thonithu.."aaahaaaa adhu inbam ada nu"
Seri ippo Lexington le thaan summa irundhaen a? andha oor seriyana pattikadu nu thetikutae college le senjathe senjaen..enna kadala pattum podale...ille ille thapa nenaikathaenga..thirundha ella ille...ponnu yedhuvum mattale!!
Seri ippo Fort Wayne vandhum adhuve seiyaraen and appadiye friends kitte ellam polambaraen..dei ponnu yedhavum mata mataengudhu ne..
Seri enough of tamil what I am trying to say is perhaps after i get married i will realize the arumai if bachelor life...esp. after you have started earning.

So I have made up my mind that I am going to enjoy my single life!! after all our ancestors fought 200 years for freedom and it will be a shame to waste it!! (yen logic sahikale nu yennaku theriyum!) The more I think the more I am convinced that I am single because I choose to be!!

4 comments:

Freeyavedu said...

Sounds like story of sour grapes... Hehee....

Venky Gopalan said...

Freeyavedu
hey no dah...
I really meant it!!

Kay said...

I second Freeyavedu

Anonymous said...

enna ennavo solra...
but i agree that being single is real fun....u can never get this life back...
v.p