Work hard...Party harder!!!

Monday, April 25, 2005

am I shallow?

I have been noticing an increasing number of blogs with heavy philosophical content and/or about feelings ppl have towards other ppl, things or just situations. I once thought i was a very spiritual, philosophical person. I once beleived I could find solutions to questions that has been challenging manking for years. I have since then changed quite a bit. I have found my solutions to problems and for the ones i couldnt i have simply ignored them and got on with my life. I like the way I am now though...it kinda helps me live the carefree life i live right now.

The point I am trying to make is somehow being this way kinda prevents me from fully appreciating things people write about...so everytime I read something even mildly "senti" I go like "ohh yeah ok...total crap". Its probably just me...I agree its nothing much to brag about!!

1 comment:

The Doodler said...

Venky,
it is true that you appreciate something more if you know about it. If you've loved, you'd appreciate someone's blog about love more; a singer can appreciate a song in a better way; same goes for art, literature, sciences and almost every single thing in this world!! Learn a couple of new things and everything around you will seem to have more to it than was visible at first glance!