Work hard...Party harder!!!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

General Ramblings!!

while I am waiting here in Ann Arbor, MI for lunch which my friend is preparing i thought i might as well use this time constructively to write a blog. My friend is making chappathi and Channa for me and refused to let me help her...and i have to admit i didnt insist. Its been a good weekend soo far..I relaxed and got lotsa sleep thrusday night. Friday morning (technically afternoon)I went and opened a bank account. After a quick lunch followed by Tira Misu for dessert i head out to Ann Arbor from Fort Wayne. I stopped on the way and bought myself a Tshirt and then continued driving. The traffic on I94 was horrible...i finally reached here at 9pm and me and my friend head out for dinner. Since my friend S has absolutely no sense of direction whatsoever we had to navigate around with my map and we finally reached this Thai place 10 minutes after it closed. So from there we drove around town in search of this Italian restraunt called Macaroni Grill. Fortunately I have a decent sense of direction else we would have never found the place. After a hearty dinner which i have to admit was delicious we got back home and were talking for a while.

I got up at 12.30pm today..my friend had to go for some swimming classes in the morning so she didnt mind me sleeping. After a quick breakfast of eggs and toast which my friend made for me we head out state street Starbucks to grab a coffee and then to Meijers to do grocery shopping for my friend. Now i know that sounds really boring and it was but then i unfortunately didnt have an option and was told i wouldnt get any lunch if i didnt drive her there. Shopping with S is not fun!! when it comes to shopping S is a typical girl! So after a couple of hours of grocery shopping we got back home.

Ok i think lunch is ready and it smells good and I better not let her see this if i want any lunch

later...

3 comments:

Kay said...

seems to be like a perfect weekend for you, except for the grocery shopping thing thats really boring man.
U enjoy ur weekend....

Adaengappa !! said...

Saapaatu Raman...
Just kiddin'..
How was ur weekend??

Anonymous said...

sapada thavira weekendla onnume pannala....