Work hard...Party harder!!!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Life come at you fast

Sign 1
I got back from work today and picked up my mail as usual and was stunned to find the November’s edition of the Playboy Manufacturing Engineering journal in my mail box. Not that I am not subscribed to it, but its just that I still haven’t even started reading the October edition and here I already have the November issue. It kinda gave me a sense of how fast time really flies by. Every Monday I wake up sighing and swearing about having to work 5 more long days, but before I realize it, its already the weekend. It reminded me of the “life comes at you fast” commercial, hence the name of the post

Sign 2
Earlier today @ work Novell in my work laptop asked me to change my password. (Thanks to Sarbanes-Oxley I have to remember long complicated passwords and in 2 months forget it and make another one and remember that one & so on…but that’s another post). I had just about gotten used to the old one and it struck on me today that its already been 2 months since I made that one. So here we go again!

Sign 3
I become poorer by a significant amount of money today as I had to write a check to my travel agent for my flight tickets to India this December. Not that I am not excited about the trip, but most of the details of my last trip and still fresh in my memory and it kinda seems like a whole year (almost) passed by pretty quickly!

Moral of the Story
Stop whining and enjoy life, because if you don’t, pretty soon you will be whining about having spent your entire life whining!! Its might not be that credible coming from me, but its true!

No comments: