Work hard...Party harder!!!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Cool Workplaces

I came across this article today which talks about 10 seriously cool workplaces and also documents it with pictures. Pixar and the Red Bull slide (Picture attached below) between different levels were my personal favorite. I was pretty amazed by the creativity tht exists among some of the workforce. Unfortunately I am stuck in a typical dull grey cubicle and that does not help my creativity at all (and there are other reasons too)

I think thats one of the advantages of working in a software company, I some how love the jeans and tshirt, come when you want and work when you want, liberal, work hard-party hard typically Californian culture. It one aspect of the Silicon valley which sometimes makes me wish I was in the computers field.


1 comment:

The Doodler said...

hmm..well I am in the software field and yet I have a grey cubicle too! :)