Work hard...Party harder!!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Putty Beach - Central Coast, NSW, Australia

Saw this picture in interestingness in Flickr today. two things came to my mind..

1) I need to travel to Australia. I have seen a lot of pictures of beautiful beaches and the coastline there and I am throughly convinced its a neat place to visit

2) Why the hell can't I take pictures like these? I mean even if I were in the exact same beach at the exact same spot at the exact sametime, somehow I feel the picture I would have taken probably wouldnt have been this good and definitely wouldnt have made it to the interestingness page! Something I need to work on...

Later then...

5 comments:

The Doodler said...

btw, it would do you a lot of good, if you take off those massively huge fonts on the side of your template --- including the delicious tags. Or please reduce the font size! :)

Venky Gopalan said...

I just did..hope this works better for you. Sorry, I have a 19inch monitor and didnt realise that the fonts were really big..

k said...

hey nice template change aa.....

`Bobesh said...

don't be so critical of yourself :)
the colours during sunset are changing so rapidly so you just need to take the shot at the right time and your picture is going to be just fine.

yes, and you should visit Australia, it's an amazingly beautiful place...

cheers

thanks for blogging my pix

pete (ala bobesh)

Venky Gopalan said...

@Bobesh,

Thanks for your tips.