Work hard...Party harder!!!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Girls with Blackberry

Yesterday while I was at the Y, trying my level best to push the 80 pounds off my chest for the 9th time at the chest press, I saw this chick right across me, to my left running on the thread mill. She was running fairly fast, around 7.5. She was slim, had a great body, but was ordinary looking. She had her headphones on, with her Ipod inside her tracks. Ahem...yes Inside her tracks, she must have had some kind of a pocket or something on the inner side of her tracks, on the front side (near the tie string) where she kept her Ipod (Lucky Ipod!!)

Anyway no big deal, I was about to get back to my workout when all of a sudden, out of no where, she took out her Blackberry and started going through her messages. So here she was, all sweaty and stuff, running at 7.5, listening to music and with her right hand, using the scroll button to go through her email. Its like she was in a zone of her own, she didn't care what others were doing or thinking about her. And that, I though was incredibly cool. All other things equal, I would kill to have a girlfriend like that! (As time passes by and I get older...I would kill to have a girlfriend. Period.)

So I added "Girls with Blackberry" to my list of fetishes.

No comments: