Work hard...Party harder!!!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Performancing for Firefox

If you actually read this post, then check out Performancing for Firefox which is a great way you can blog directly from your browser. This combined with Firefox 2.0 built in spell check means, no more stupid spelling mistakes in your posts. Nice way to be able to post directly from your browser, especially useful if you are at work, like I am right now. Another way is to use Google Docs Spreadsheets, if you post to Blogger. I am not sure about other blogs.



If you don't see this post, well then performancing doesn't work very well with blogger beta. Also in any case I dont see how you can add tags to your post from performancing. Of course there is always a tiny bit of possibility that I screwed up and didn't do something right



Adios



CorrectionS



I just figured out, you can add labels to your post. You do that under the categories section in performancing. Also this works, since I just saw the the post had been posted to my blog with the labels.



Performancing Rocks!!



powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

The Doodler said...

I've been using this for all my posts..the alternative is to use the Flock browser which provides you with a built-in blog editor. The cool thing about it is that you can add labels/tags to your posts without having Blogger Beta..:) Also, Flock has a pretty neat photo sharing functionality. You can drag/drop pictures into a flock panel and it will be added to a photo sharing service of your choice..! neat, huh?