Work hard...Party harder!!!

Monday, March 14, 2005

The Angel every guy is looking for!!

I have been out of the blogging world for a while now..but Im here blogging at 2.40am on a monday morning not because Im not sleepy (I am very sleepy!!) not because Im Jobless (I need to get to work at 8.30am tommorow morning and I just got back from work at 2am) but because I just saw something which moved me so much i couldnt refrain myself from writing abt it..even this late in the night.

Yes..I am talking about Ashley Smith the woman Brian Nichols took hostage of before turning himself into the police. I just saw her interview on cnn and i have to agree i have never been as moved by a TV interview of a person i dont know as i was today. The way Ms. Smith handled the situation i think is not just uncommon but is also beyond humanity..she surely is "an angel sent by god" as Brian Nichols put it. I think its just mind blowing how she did not run away when she had 3 or 4 chances to because she thought Brian Nichols might hurt somebody else, how she didnt kill him when she had a chance to esp. considering what she has gone through in life. (Her husband was stabbed to death and died in her arms) I think for somebody to talk a person, who killed about 4 ppl, into turning himself to the cops and even offering to do something for her in her house, in a matter of 24 hours is AWESOME..Its soo Unreal and kinda makes me beleive in God and fate.

Ashley Smith, I bow down to you. Women like you make guys like me realize how wonderful women really are. Strong but sweet, Independent but not Inconsiderate, Cool yet caring, Bold but Vulnerable you sure are one hell of a woman! In my eyes, in America's eyes and I am sure in anyone who sees your interview's eyes you are a true Hero. I just hope that someday I will be lucky enough to find a wonderful woman like you and be the best husband to a terrific woman like you!!

I rest my case!!!

2 comments:

Freeyavedu said...

Ennada verulangra... uralungra...
yethuvumae unaku tally agatha mattera irukae...

The Doodler said...

hey Venk,
freeyavedu solradhu correct dhaan..nee ezhudhirukkaradhu edhuvume unakku tally aagadhe...enna matter?