Work hard...Party harder!!!

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Pround to be a ME

I am proud to say i can pretty much fix most common electrical, automotive and to an extent plumbing problems too. So while i was working on my car today i was thinking what really made me the way I am today?

I guess my parents had a lot to do with this. everytime something used to break in my house my dad always encouraged me to open it up and see what was wrong. I know he always did unless it was something very complicated. I remember all the time i used to get chided by my dad for not fixing thins at home which should have gotten fixed. Sure i do remember half a dozen electric shocks and also all the time i opened something up and didnt know how to put it back but hey..i did manage to fix things most of the time.

My college and my Mechanical Engineering degree certainly had a lot to do with things. I am confident about opening any kind of machinery or circuitry up because I pretty much know how they work atleast the basic principle. I guess its kinda similar to how a good cook can taste something and say what ingriedients were used to make the dish. Yup...the more i think abt it the more convinced I am that getting a ME degree was the best thing that could have happened to me..its kinda where a man belongs. The working around big machines, red hot metals....hmmmm satisfying!!

And above everything it just the way I am. fixing things and see them work well after i service them gives me satisfaction..makes me feel like an engineer. it is pretty cool..and I am proud abt all the things i can do..
OK i figured I have bragged enough..time to get back to my haynes car manual and see whats wrong with the EVAP system in my car!
Adios!

3 comments:

Kay said...

Dejavu....

Did i hear this from you before ?

The Doodler said...

hmm..romba macho image create panna try pannadha..sagikkalai..:)

Kay said...

"sagikalai"

LOL........