Work hard...Party harder!!!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Mornings are beautiful....as long as you can sleep through them!


All over Europe, they switched to the British Summer time today, causing everybody in Europe to lose an hour of sleep. (although it makes little difference to me). Here is an article on BBC which says, wheather you are a morning person or an evening person is dependent upon your biological clock and there is nothing you can do to change it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4838644.stm

That's fine, I am not a morning person and have never been all my life. I can stay up all night, but once I hit the bed,  I am not waking up until a considerable amount of time has passed. I somehow find it more difficult to wake up at 4 am in the morning than to run a 10 mile marathon, not that I have done either of it!!

But then, I read an article about the characteristics of CEO's which appeared on Fortune sometime back, which says all of them are morning people or atleast they start their day early in the morning. Its a pretty neat article, check it out at

http://money.cnn.com/2006/03/02/news/newsmakers/howiwork_fortune_032006/index.htm

Does this mean I will never become a CEO in my life??

2 comments:

The Doodler said...

Hey,
I was thinking I should mention that very same article to you! It skipped my mind while we were on the phone. So you better wake up at 5.30 AM if you wanna be CEO..:)

Venky Gopalan said...

I have been trying to!! For sometime now I have been thinking about waking up early and working out before I hit work as I have heard it makes your day a lot better. Besides good things seem to be happening to ppl who work out in the morning (lol..if u know what I mean). But then I have been trying for the last 2 years!!