Work hard...Party harder!!!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Things I want to have/do within 6 months after I get a Job!!

1) The new apple Ipod photo (40GB ofcourse!!)
2) 40" (or more) flat screen HDTV (ofcourse with cable connection...sun, sony, etc.,)
3) Lazy Boy Recliner with a built in massager..capable of reclining upto 180 degrees
4) Minolta Maxxum 4 SLR camera..along with wide angle(as less as it could possibly be to 28mm) and telescopic lens(100mm to as much as the camera could support)
5) Bose Home theater system with digital acoustica(5.1 or 2.1)
6) Build my own desktop...P4 or the then latest processor with the then Max. Clock speed...2 GB RAM, 200 GB Hard Drive, DVD Rewriter, 20" LCD Monitor, Joy Stick and Gaming Steering wheel, Sound Blaster Live sound card..connected to my Bose Home theater system, Radeon X800 Pro 256MB DDR AGP Graphics Card
7)Bring my Parents here to the United States of America!!!
Phew....pretty small list eh?

ending with a quote i liked...

"The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."

P.S - check out
http://www.methodshop.com/mp3/articles/rejectedipods/index.shtml
I found it amusing!!


No comments: