Work hard...Party harder!!!

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Love at First sight!!

Those of you who thought you would never fall in love think again because i was certainly wrong..I guess its just about meeting the right..
Ok...i got this $10 gift coupon from Wildcat text books and I went there this afternoon to use the coupon and after about a half hour search around the shop trying to find something around $10 I went to this corner of the shop and wham!! there she was!! She looked stunningly beautiful, with all those breathtaking curves in her body...ohh boy she was smoking hot. Her reflection on the shining floor added to her incredible attractiveness. It took me about 30 milliseconds to make up my mind and I decided i wanted her and was gonna have her at any cost! and you know what...i did have her..i brought her straight to my bed and ahmmm ahmmm!! Now she is just beside my bed so i can look at her the first thing in the morning when i wake up.
Ohh yeah I did buy her...she was cheap for what she was worth..and now she's hanging in my wall..
well folks you will get nothing for guessing she's a 30 X 25 inch Ferrari F-40 poster ofcourse in the Ferrari red!

No comments: