Work hard...Party harder!!!

Friday, September 17, 2004

Life's (should be) like that!!

Sitting beneath the sun, on this beautiful summer day, beside lake Zurich I was enjoying the cup of coffee along with the double chocolate mint brownies. Tired of shopping in the Bahnhofstrasse in the shops of Chanel, Hermes etc., it just felt like being in heaven at the Sprungli Café just overlooking the Lake at the end of a 2km stretch of shops of the Bahnhofstrasse. The coffee served was delicious just the kind of coffee i liked..strong and full of flavour and aroma and whats best you get a bottomless cup of coffee!

I was looking at what i had just bought..50ml of Eternity by CK, a light blue Linen shirt and black shades by Giorgio Armani, a black pure wool suit and crocodile leather wallet by Hugo Boss etc., when the hot looking waitress with never ending shiny long legs, wearing a light brown skirt, well above her knees (obviously!!) and a cleavage showing low neckline white "lacy" cotton top asked me if i wanted some more coffee. i was about to begin a conversation with her when something more sexy appeared on the road in the background, a marlboro red 612 Scaglietti (for the benefit of those who dont know..its Ferrari's latest sports car, V12 which goes from 0-60 mph in less than 4 seconds). I quickly asked the waitress to fill my cup without taking my eyes off the 612 which quickly zipped past the street out of my view. I looked at the waitress again, she was serving coffee to a couple sitting to my right, she really didnt look that attractive especially after looking at the 612 and decided she was not worth asking out!!

I then focussed my attention to the work at hand, the double chocolate mint brownie. It was delicious and had a rich chocolate topping with some mint filling. After finishing the brownie i devoured some more junk food till i could eat no more. I then just streched and looked at the world pass by me. God this was heaven! At the moment it felt like i had everything one could ask for, gr88 job, money, power, bachelor life..god this is heaven on earth!
"beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beep beep" rang the alarm as I got up on a Monday morning sighing! Damn i wish i atleast had dreams like this more often!!!

No comments: