Work hard...Party harder!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Laxmi!!

Folks,

Disclaimer: I know you dont come to my blog expecting to read something sensible. I shall fully live upto my reputation.

I wanted to let you guys know about something that has fascinated me and lotsa other guys the past 2 days here in Lexington. Yes thats my new RC car "Laxmi" For those who think I am mentally deranged and that Remote Controlled cars are for kids under 10 leave now!!

I am attaching pics of "Laxmi". Its a 4WD vehicle.





Aint it beautiful? I have already influenced a bunch of guys here and they are going to get similar RC cars and we plan on making a track and racing..wont that be awesome?

As for me...I am busy planning how I am gonna buy the "all new more powerful than ever 2006 Laxmi". Check out http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LG3210&P=1 for details...its got a hefty price tag though...a whooping $400
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder how some people find going to the mall soo appealing? I need to go to the mall to get some stuff and have basically been procrastinating the visit for about a week now. The thought of going to a place seeing all the things I want to buy but cant afford to buy just doesnt sound to me like a very appealing thing to do!!

ok time to go and exercise;)

No comments: