Work hard...Party harder!!!

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Ciao Ag Comm!!!

I know...I know...you guys must be thinking I am crazy to be writing a new blog when i havent completed my previous one...but then today happens to be a day of rather mixed emotions!!

This is the last blog i am writing from my office (current office!!) using the slow Dell Precision 330 with just 256 MB of RAM. I was thinking abt it today and i cant beleive its been 6 months since i joined this job...time just flies by soo fast...it feels like i just started yesterday. Its been a wonderful job though and i got to work with some gr88 ppl, not to mention all the new applications I learnt. Thinking abt it I learnt to use Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver and frontpage.

Well...Well..I have really enjoyed working here and will miss working here. Those long pro-democratic party conversations with shamick (prior to and also after the elections)...bugging Subha in her office, covering for Jonuse at her desk while she's gone...short walks via the medical center parking structure to Starbucks, esp. letching at those sexy automobiles parked there...i guess are some of the priceless moments ill probably never get back!

But what the heck? thats life and you got to move on...after all I survived leaving SVCE...this cant be very difficult!!


No comments: